1. Based on your reading of Chapter 11, name and describe Ripley and Watson’s four (4) listening styles… Of the four styles that you have listed and described…which style would you utilize? Explain your choice…why did you choose this style over the others? (please use the powerpoint attached to ONLY answer #1)
2. Question: Why is getting a grant important when working in the agencies?
3. Question: What are your thoughts on getting grants in the field of Human Services after the pandemic? In specific, what could be some possible consequences of the pandemic in getting funding in our field?
4. Questions for Surveillance Capitalism Documentary. Watch video to answer questions (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXhnWUmMvw)
1. What do the terms “residual data” and “behavioral surplus” refer to? Why do companies like Google and Facebook seek to collect this data?
2. Shoshana Zuboff argues that surveillance capitalism is not restricted to our online activity. How did an algorithm accurately predict a woman’s pregnancy?
3. Zuboff uses the example of a photo of a birthday party uploaded to Facebook to make a point about how our photos contain more than just our faces. What kinds of uses can a photograph of someone’s face be put to, according to Zuboff?
4. From the perspective of surveillance capitalism, what is the real purpose of the Pokemon Go game?
5. Describe the case of Google’s home security system, Nest. What was hidden inside Nest devices and why was it useful according to the logic of surveillance capitalism?
6. What kinds of behaviors did Cambridge Analytica seek to manipulate among Facebook users in 2018?
7. Does Zuboff think that the European Union’s privacy legislation addresses the practices she associates with surveillance capitalism?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more