1. Identify and discuss the duties and responsibilities of a pharmacist toward a patient.
2. Provide the details of the assigned case. Based upon your research and assessment of the case, did the pharmacist perform the required duties and uphold patient rights??
3. Is the pharmacy at fault? Why or why not??
4. What impact can a pharmacist’s actions have on patients and community?? Consider the current opioid crisis facing our nation in your answer; cite reliable sources in your discussion.
5. What precautions can be taken to ensure these types of incidents by allied professionals don’t happen to other’s? Should there be more regulations in place?? Support your discussion with reliable sources.
Length 3page paper , using headings to correspond with each question in the assignment.
Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your writing.This should be an opinion piece, but an analysis.
Avoid the use of first person in the paper
Limit response to a maximum 3-5 pages
Baker, K. R. (2016) An obligation to society. Drug Topics, 160(10). Retrieved from the Trident Online Library.
Battle, R. N. (2015) Thriving through trust: Ethical practice, quality care. AORN Journal, 101 (5). 505-507. Retrieved from the Trident Library.
Limenti, A. E. (1999). The role of ethical principles in health care and the implications for ethical codes.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more