Online Discussion #3 – The Importance of the Nurse Preceptor & Nurse Mentor Roles
Appendix A – Online Discussion Rubrics.docxPreview the document
Please Address the Following:
1. As a new nurse, what characteristics, like understanding, listening, patience, and compassion might you find critical in a nurse preceptor?
2. Nurses have been known for “eating their young.” What experiences have you had with the “eating their young.” Were you the nurse eaten, or were you the nurse doing the eating?
3. Define the concept of preceptor. Define the role of a mentor
4. How is the role of mentor different from the role of preceptor?
3. What are your thoughts about being an excellent mentor and how might this be critical for your area/unit of work?
4. How can you facilitate building relationships and rapport with newer nurses in your work area/unit?
5. What advice can you give to other preceptors to help new nurses acquire more self esteem?
Review the postings from your peers and post a substantive respond to at least one peer responding to any portion of the peer’s post that you choose.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more