My Family/Mi familia Please answer the questions below in succinct yet complete. Try too avoid use of first person (I think, I feel, I believe, It appears to me, etc) Also, please try to use active voice (The film shows…) as opposed to passive voice voice (It was shown in the film that …)
1. In what way does the film represent and empower the non-lettered citizen?
2. By portraying Mexican-Americans as the new American family, how does Mi familiaat once challenge and accept traditional notions of so-called American values?
3. Some immigrant groups have also equated education with “leaving the family behind, being ashamed of the family,” etc. How does this view affect the attainment of the American Dream.
4. What are some examples of institutional racism in this movie? What are some examples of cultural racism in this movie? How do these examples impact the Sanchez family?
5. Compare and contrast the sense of “community” that Mario Suárez presents in his short story “El Hoyo” with that of Mi familia.
6. What do you think are the defining characteristics of Anglo American culture? What part of the Sanchez’s family’s culture does not fit with American Anglo culture?
7. What makes it difficult for the Sanchez family to assimilate into American Anglo culture? Why do some of the children resist assimilating? What is the experience like for those who do assimilate?
8. What is your cultural heritage? What does that mean to you? Have you, or any of your family members, faced institutional oppression to your culture here in the United States? How did your family deal with that oppression? What was their means of survival? What did you gain and what did you lose through that means of survival?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more