This week, you reviewed the concept of supply shocks in chapter 10. The attached article, Mohaddes and Pesaran (2016) investigates the impacts of oil supply shocks in various countries. Please read this article carefully and develop a two-page essay by addressing the following questions.
1. Provide a brief summary of the article.
2. What are supply shocks demonstrated in the article?
3. Discuss main contributions of each article to existing knowledge of investment and its impacts. In other words, how does each article deal with the concept of investment or/and its impacts differently, compared to existing literature?
4. What are major findings of the article in terms of the economic impacts of oil supply shocks?
5. What is the biblical implication of the major findings (This is an open-ended question).
– All papers must use a minimum of 3 sources. You must cite only peer-reviewed journal articles although the textbook is an acceptable source (however, keep in mind that the textbook is not peer-reviewed resource though).
– You MUST NOT cite online sources or any articles without year of publication and author’s name. Also, you should not cite Wikipedia and investopedia.
– All papers must follow all APA requirements. (I am only looking for accuracy of APA formatting for references)
Also, please refer to the following link, to learn more about APA style and formatting.
<i><a href=”https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer” data-saferedirecturl=”https://www.google.com/url?q=https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/&source=gmail&ust=1579763001059000&usg=AFQjCNF4lec8eiVvzqlpEOyRAX8Mf3OGGQ”>https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/</a></i>
– Do not just provide your opinions but your essay must demonstrate mastery and accuracy of relevant economic concepts and theory to receive full credit
– Minimum words requirement: 800 words (not including abstract, title and reference pages)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more