1. Autocratic leadership is a task-oriented leadership style in which workers are told what to do with specific guidelines and rules. Unilateral decisions are made with no input from employees.
2. Participative leadership includes workers in the decision-making process. Employees have a higher level of commitment to reaching goals. Participative leaders can be classified into three groups.
a) Consultative leaders discuss issues with workers but retain the final authority for decision making.
b) Consensus leaders seek input from almost all workers and make final decisions based on their support.
c) Democratic leaders give final authority to the group.
3. Entrepreneurial leadership is personality-based with leaders being task-oriented, driven, charismatic, and enthusiastic.
1. Share a work example of a superior (past or present) that demonstrated one of the above styles of leadership. Was the style* exhibited by your superior effective for the task/situation? Why or why not? *Be sure to indicate the specific leadership style. If participative, indicate consultative, consensus, or democratic.
2. Do you believe there are times when a leader needs to be more autocratic? When might these be?
3. Which style of leadership do you prefer? Why?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more