1- I have a strong start. Please review these guidelines as you revise and complete your next draft.
It should follow one of these patterns:
Pattern A: Body Paragraph #1-Your first point/reason and its supporting evidence
Body Paragraph #2-Your second point/reason and its supporting evidence
Body Paragraph #3-Your third point/reason and its supporting evidence
Body Paragraph #4-Refutation of the opposing view point.
Body Paragraph #1- Refutation of the opposing view point.
Body Paragraph #2-Your first point/reason and its supporting evidence
Body Paragraph #3-Your second point/reason and its supporting evidence
Body Paragraph #4- Your third point/reason and its supporting evidence
Pattern C: Body Paragraph #1-Your first point/reason and its supporting evidence (which also refutes one of your opposition’s claims)
Body Paragraph #2-Your second point/reason and its supporting evidence (which also refutes one of your opposition’s claims)
Body Paragraph #3-Your third point/reason and its supporting evidence (which also refutes one of your opposition’s claims)
Be sure your essay does the following:
1. Argue your ideas logically (logos).
2. Appeal to your readers’ concerns, beliefs, and values (pathos).
3. Establish credibility (ethos).
4. Offer evidence that effectively supports your claims.
5. Present a call to action in your conclusion.
1. Remember your audience. You should use an appropriate tone for this essay (do not use an angry or antagonistic tone). Also, remember not to insult any readers that may not agree with your position. Present your argument logically and non-threateningly. You want to win readers over because of your relevant and truthful examples, not through bullying or logical fallacies.
2. Recognize logical fallacies. Logical fallacies are common errors in reasoning that all good writers try to avoid. Not only should you avoid them, but if you find them present in the opposition’s argument, you should point them out as a means to demonstrate why the opposing argument is weaker than your argument.
3. Cite all of your sources. First, make sure you are using the required amount/type of sources.
4. Check for grammatical/mechanical errors. Reading your paper aloud, as you may have figured out during your presentation, is a great way to catch mistakes. Having someone else read it aloud is even better, because they will stumble over mistakes that you might read through since you subconsciously know what you actually meant.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more