Incorporate instructor feedback from last week to update your problem and purpose statements and research method as needed. Then, develop a pre-concept paper document proposal that explains the core elements of your research project. Your proposal must be in APA format, contain at least 12 recent, peer-reviewed references, and be of the quality expected of doctoral-level work. All research elements must be in alignment and reflect a cohesive and comprehensive research study. Write a pre-concept paper document that contains the elements listed below:
• Title Page
• Title: The title of your work should be concise and describe what your research will entail.
• Student Name
• Course ID, Name, and Semester Taken
• This section will provide enough information so that the reader understands the general context, settings, and basis for the proposed research. A non-expert may read the proposal so ensure there is sufficient framing and discussion of the underlying concepts.
• Problem Statement
• This section will focus on the presentation of a literature-supported open research question or problem that must be addressed. Additional areas should include detailed discussions of its scope, nature, what the problem is, how it developed or evolved into a problem, why it is a problem, and a brief discussion as to the other works that establish it as a problem within the literature.
• Purpose Statement and Research Questions
• This section provides a concise definition of the goal of the study, what it will accomplish, what research questions will frame the study, and how the study will be measured (how you will define success and failure of the study, if applicable).
• Theoretical Framework
• This section covers the theory/theories you will use as the basis for your study, including a description of how each chosen theory will support study elements, including research questions, hypotheses, the literature review, and – eventually – interpretation of collected data.
• Methodological Approach
• A detailed explanation of how the study will be undertaken and how the goal will be achieved in terms of data collection and analysis. This should take the form of a discussion of the methodology used, each step, milestone, and an explanation of each. Include a discussion of the research ethics protocols you plan to adhere to while conducting your study. Ensure that the chosen approach is supported by the literature, as it cannot be based solely on opinion or experience.
• If you plan to conduct qualitative research, include a detailed explanation of the preferred research design (case study, phenomenological study, grounded theory, etc.), as well as the preferred data collection and analysis methods and tools.
• If you plan to conduct quantitative research, include draft hypotheses for each research question and explain in detail the preferred research design (survey, correlational, pre-test/post-test experimental, etc.), as well as the preferred data collection and analysis methods and tools,
• If you plan to conduct constructive research, include an overview of the type of artifact you plan to create, how it will address the problem, and how you will measure success.
Length: 10-12 pages, not including title page and references
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards
IT Network Support.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more