1. Define Somatoform disorders. What are the criteria for Hypochondriasis? (Use the DSM-IV-TR). Create a case study about someone who has hypochondriasis and apply the criteria for this particular disorder in your case studey.
2. Explain the causal factors in Hypochondriasis. Explain the treatment of Hypochondriasis.
3. Explain and define Somatoform Disorders. What are the causal factors of Somatization disorders?
4. Distinguish Somatization, Pain, and Conversion Disorders from Malingering and Factitious Disorders.
5. Explain what Munchausen’s Syndrome is and what are the criteria for Factitious Disorder?
6. Expalin Body Dysmorphic disorder and the criteria for this disorder using the DSM-IV-TR.
7. What are Dissociative disorders and the criteria for this disorder?
8. How is body dysmorphic disorder related to obsessive-compulsive disorder?
9. Describe symptom known as denationalization and derealization, and indicate which disorder is primarily characterized by their appearance.
10. Describe dissociative amnesia and dissociative fugue, and indicate what aspects of memory are affected.
11. What are the primary symptoms of dissociative identity disorder (DID), and why is its prevalence thought to increasing?
12 Define different types of eating disorders. Explain the differences between Anorexia Nervosa versus Bulimia Nervosa. What are these two forms of eating disorders have in common?
13. Create a case study of someone having a diagnosis of Anorexia Nervosa. Please apply the criteria for this disorder in your case study.
14. What kinds of medical problems do patients with eating disorders suffer from?
15. Define personality disorder and the general DSM criteria for this disorder.
16. What are the three reasons for the high frequency of misdiagnoses of personality disorder?
17. What are the 3 clusters of personality disorder? Identify and explain the disorders under Cluster A, Cluster B, and Cluster C.
18. What are the criteria for Schizophrenia? Explain what are delusions and hallucinations.
19. What are positive and negative symptoms of schizophrenia?
20. Explain the criteria for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
21. What is the difference between Oppositional Defiant versus Conduct disorder?
22. Explain what is Autism and Asperger’s Disorder. Describe symtoms and criteria for both disorders.
23. Describe two common anxiety disorders found in children and adolescents.
24. Explain why people seek therapy?
25. What factors are important in determining how well patients do in therapy?
26. What is boundary violation? Give 3 examples.
27. What are some strategies for biological, psychosocial, and sociocultural universal interventions?
28. Define Milieu therapy?
29. What problems have resulted from deinstitutionalization?
please ensure this is really good work. this is a study guide for a midterm. no references are needed unless it is requested in the question to provide one. ensure it is simple and well written. check for errors
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more