• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Course Learning Outcomes:
• Identify and apply the basic steps of the organizational development process (Lo 2.5)
• Define the human, structural and strategic dimensions of the organizational development (Lo 1.5 & 3.1)
• Be sure to use at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed references in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
• This Assignment comprises a Case study.
• Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
• Please read thecase study entitled as “Job Design at Pepperdine University.” available in your textbook “Organization Development & Change” 10th edition by Cummings, T and Worley, Cand answer the following questions:
• Q.1 Describe theculture of Pepperdine University within which an individual job is enriched.Support your answer using two examples from the case study(1.25 mark) (Lo 1.5 & 3.1)
• Q.2Based on your understanding of the individual-level diagnosing of job designs, discuss and evaluate each of the following components for the MSOD program’s administrator as proposed by Pepperdine University:
-Skill variety (0.5 mark)(Lo 2.5)
-Task identity(0.5 mark) (Lo 2.5)
-Task significance(0.5 mark) (Lo 2.5)
-Autonomy(0.5 mark) (Lo 2.5)
-Feedback (0.5 mark) (Lo 2.5)
• Q.3 Explain why it is important for an individual job design to be congruent with the larger organization design. Support your answer using one example from this case study (1.25 marks) (Lo 1.5 & 3.1)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more