1) Bill slips a can of tuna in his pocket and forgets to pay. Is this shoplifting? Please explain how mens rea, actus reus, and corpus delecti are involved in this assessment.
2) Stanley and Bill were interrogated at the police station. Both conceded they were advised of their rights. Name one possible 5th amendment issue with the interrogations.
3) Lisa tells Vinny she doesn’t think he is cut out for this lawyering stuff. Do defense attorneys have to meet a certain level of competence?
4) Explain the following legal principles:
b. Due diligence
5) Pretrial Steps
a. What crime are Bill and Stanley accused of?
b. Explain what happen in their preliminary hearing and how probable cause was found in the case
c. Explain what happened in the initial appearance
6) What happened during the Arraignment of Bill and Stanley? What does Vinny plead for his clients?
7) Describe the part of the movie when Vinny claims he wants discovery (disclosure), but doesn’t know the process for it. How does he find about the discovery process?
8) The Prosecution askes the jury members “Can you participate in an endeavor in which the ultimate disposition might be execution?” What is this process called?
9) What are the key points offered in the prosecution’s opening statement?
10) What are the key points offered in Vinny’s opening statement?
11) The Prosecution presents its case first and gets to present its witnesses first. When the Prosecution calls its witnesses they call them for Direct Examination.
a. What are the characteristics of Direct Examination?
12) Once the Prosecution calls a witness and goes through Direct Examination then Vinny, the Defense, gets to Cross-Examine the witness
a. What are the characteristics of Cross-Examination?
13) Summarize the following testimonies. What happened on the stand?
Direct Examination Testimony Cross-Examination Testimony
14) How does Lisa get introduced as an expert witness?
15) What are Lisa’s qualifications for testifying?
16) Why did Lisa have to testify when she did not want to ?
17) What are the key points offered during Vinny’s last witness exchange.
18) What was the ultimate outcome of the criminal trial? Explain how this came about.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more