See the instructions in the file below the assignment.
Although this does include opinion, please include the resources you used to understand the factual questions.
If it does require you to use resources, be sure to use APA citations in your text. You do not have to put a title page or use APA formatting in the response other than for references. The discussion forums do not lend themselves to formatting.
Initial Posts should be 250-500 words and responses 150-200 words.
Each student is required to post an initial post and each student must respond to two other students by Tuesday night (2359)
Discussion Board Rubric
Criteria for Posting Met Criteria Incomplete Did not meet criteria
Initial Post met deadline (Sunday 2359) 2 1 0
Initial Post addressed topic posted by instructor 2 1 0
Initial Post supported by:
Reading and study materials
Thoughtful analysis 2 1 0
Response Posts met deadline (2 posts by Wednesday 0900) 4 2 0
Response adds to discussion and moves conversation forward 4 2 0
Posts grammatically correct, without spelling errors 2 1 0
Appropriate APA citation/references if appropriate 2 or N/A 1 0
Total Points 18
10 if no response required 9
5 if no response required 0
What it means to be substantive
When you participate in Discussions whether they be email, chat, or forum sessions, remember that your responses must be BRIEF BUT SUBSTANTIVE to get credit.
Your responses should —
• Greet a specific student or a group of fellow students by name.
• Briefly remind us of what he, she, or they said with a very short summary of the idea they presented.
• Include detail from our text and common reading as evidence for what you have to say (Remember that others will need to draw on our readings, too, so only use just enough information from our readings to make your point clearly).
• Add new information to the conversation (we don’t want to be reading the same thing over and over).
• Use class vocabulary [either common or technical vocabulary or both].
• Clearly identify the source of information and evidence that you do use.
• Be free of major grammatical errors and very coherent (easily and quickly understood and without contradictions).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more