This is more of an analytical journal project than it is a formal writing assignment. Document your analysis in a journal format, and compose the short writing tasks as would be appropriate for the particular writing situation.
Choose any of
Contemporary social/political activist movement (e.g., an equality-related issue, animal rights, food movement, etc.). Conduct a website evaluation and framing analysis of two websites related to your selected issue. your choice.
1. Modify your Project 3 proposal to serve as an introduction to your analysis.
2. Provide a synthesized definition of framing analysis and how to do it, using Lakoff, Ryan & Gamson, and Entman. Be sure to clearly describe steps to do a framing analysis, as this will guide the analysis you do for each website.
3. Perform, document, and reflect a thoughtful framing analysis and evaluation of your selected websites (two paragraphs for each website). Framing analysis should be based on your synthesized definition in step 2 above. Be sure to clearly identify the apparent purpose and audience of each website, as well as any logical fallacies you identify. Website evaluation should be based on categories in Web Evaluation Criteria handout and Evaluating Web Sources activity.
4. Comparison/synthesis/commentary (one to two paragraphs): Do a comparison of your two websites, based on your analysis and evaluation in task 3, commenting on the relative usefulness and strength of each website. Discuss which website you trust the most and which one seems most useful for your purpose, and explain why.
5. provide the two websites and cite them in MLA format
6. Write 3-4 pages.
In a seperate pargraph:
Write one paragraph (this implies multiple sentences!) in which you: • Clearly explain which option you are selecting from the choices on the Project 3 prompt (social issue website, job/career, internship, grad school, law school, future career goal, some other real world project).
• Explain why your topic is of particular interest or importance to you.
• Identify the two websites you want to analyze, and explain why each one is relevant to the option/topic identified above
This paragraph is related to the project just provide the inforamtion seperate in one paragrapj.
Yes, these documents can help too writing similar to them.
1,George Lakoff: “Framing 101: How to Take Back Public Discourse” (September 2004)
2.Charlotte Ryan and William A. Gamson: “The Art of Reframing Political Debates” (2006)
3.Robert Entman: “Framing: Toward Clarification of a Fractured Paradigm” (1993)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more