1. Louis Incorporated expects non-normal dividend growth over the next three years; that is a 10% growth rate in the first year, then 20%, and then 25% followed by growth of 5% thereafter. If the last dividend paid was $0.25 and the appropriate discount rate is 12%; what is the price of the stock today?
2. You have been hired as a consultant by Feludi Inc.’s CFO, who wants you to help her estimate the cost of capital. You have been provided with the following data: rRF = 4.10%; RPM = 5.25%; and b = 1.30. Based on the CAPM approach, what is the cost of common from retained earnings?
3. You have the choice between investing in a corporate bond or a municipal bond with a yield of 8%. If your marginal tax rate is 28%, what should be the yield on the corporate bond in order to be competitive?
4. Louis Bonds have 14 years to maturity, with a coupon rate of 8%, paid ANNUALLY; if the appropriate discount rate is 12% what is the CURRENT yield of Louis Bonds?
5. Frank sold 100 put options contracts to Claire on APPL with exercise price of $150 and premium of $12 per share. When the price of APPL is $170, will Frank exercise his options? If yes, calculate Frank’s profit. If not, calculate Claire’s profit.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more