Your final project will be to develop a fundraising plan for the arts organization you selected at the beginning of the term, using the knowledge and resources gained throughout this course.
You may revise and improve on the work you’ve already done this semester, including asset mapping, donor audience segmentation, goals and strategy table, case for support, donor appeal strategy and institutional donor strategy. Use feedback from group discussions, content covered in our class lectures and activities and your own research on your nonprofit arts organization to revise and finalize each section of the plan.
Your plan should include:
1) Your organization’s name, mission statement and a brief, one-paragraph history of its key accomplishments.
My organization’ name is The Art of Elysium, https://www.theartofelysium.org/
2) Identify two goals for the fundraising department for the upcoming year. These goals should outline what you want to accomplish in your fundraising efforts — raising a certain amount of money, acquiring or renewing a certain number of donors, or other goals that you think are critical to the organization’s fundraising success. Provide a brief explanation of how you will measure your success at reaching each goal. (You may include a strategy table here.)
3) Identify a targeted audience for each of the identified goals in #2. Provide 1-2 paragraphs on each donor audience with clear descriptions of who they are, why each donor audience would care about your nonprofit and which programs, projects or aspects of the organization would most align with their values.
4) Outline the tools and/or strategies you will use to meet your identified goals. (Direct mail, grant support, corporate sponsorships, etc.) This section will demonstrate your understanding of the most effective tools for each identified audience and a plan for their implementation over the next year. Be sure to provide a reasonable amount of detail on each strategy. Don’t just say that you’re going to ‘have a fundraising event,’—explain how many events, what types of events and how these events relate to your strategy to meet one or both of your identified goals.
5) Include an appendix of example tools, including: a. Brief 1-2 paragraph ‘Case for Support’ for your organization b. Direct mail appeal letter (you may revise from the previous assignment)
Your plan should be professional in-nature, well formatted and not look like a series of class assignments pasted together. Please use 12pt. font with at least 1.5-line spacing. Also, be sure to proofread!
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more