Explain critical thinking and cognitive psychology as it pertains to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving and decision making. (2.7)
• Employ and analyze aspects of creativity as they pertain to problem solving and decision making in all manners and circumstances. (2.3)
• Demonstrate effective leadership skills and teamwork capacity for efficient decision making as either team member or a team leader. (3.4 & 3.5)
• Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
• On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
• From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
• In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: “3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinking”
Author: Helen Lee Bouygues
Date of Publication: May 6, 2019
Published: Harvard Business Review
Assignment Questions: (Marks10)
1. Read the attached article titled as “3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinking”by Helen Lee Bouygues, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions:
a. Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
b. What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learned in the course about how to improve your critical thinking? Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 200-400 words)
c. What do you understand by groupthink? According to the article how we can prevent people from engaging in groupthink. Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 150-300 words)
d. “Critical thinking is the opposite of creative thinking.” Do you agree? Provide examples of why you agree or disagree. (In 200-300 words)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more