You will write a 5-page (double-spaced/excluding visuals and works consulted) policy brief which presents a succinct yet thorough analysis of an arts or cultural policy of your choice (!! for this paper, I would like you to choose a policy about arts education). Imagine you are presenting this policy brief to lawmakers. You are welcome to utilize the Stages Model or Kingdon’s Multiple Streams Model in your policy analysis as needed. A general guideline for writing a policy brief and examples of arts policy briefs can be found in the tips for writing a policy analysis (in the file).
Your paper should include the following key elements:
1) Informative, engaging title
2) Problem statement: introduce and explain the background to the problem/issue that your chosen policy is related to.
3) Policy Analysis: Analysis of your chosen policy: history, purpose, current situation, major impact/outcomes…etc
4) Policy evaluation: you will come up with your own set of criteria to evaluate the policy – Quantitative (budget, number of projects funded…etc) vs qualitative (feedback from recipients, industry)
5) Policy alternatives: Are there any available alternative policy options? If there is no other policy option, discuss the lack thereof and why it is notable.
6) Policy recommendations: what actions are needed by decision-makers? Why this policy and not others? What are some expected outcomes? What implications does this policy have for arts organizations, artists, and arts insiders?
7) Works consulted
Your policy briefs will be graded based on their 1) persuasiveness (a.k.a. quality of supporting research evidence including facts and figures, your analysis), 2) brevity, and 3) scope of research − whether you have adequately, clearly addressed your policy targets, actors, and beneficiaries.
Please use an APA style formatting for your papers
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more