For this assignment, if you work in an allied-health field, please locate your professional Code of Ethics. If not, please choose a Code of Ethics from the Optional reading…
1. Provide an overview of the Code of Ethics that you have chosen. What are some of the major areas that covered? Why are these important to the profession??
2. Are there areas that you think are missing and relevant to the profession? Explain why or why not. This should not be opinion but should be supported by reliable sources. For example, you can use another Code of Ethics that covers the areas that you feel are important to support your argument, or also use scholarly and professional articles.
3. Are any of the ethical principles discussed earlier in the course mentioned in the Code of Ethics?? If none are mentioned specifically, are they alluded to in the Code?? Give examples.
4. Why is it important for all health professionals to have a code of Ethics??
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your writing. This should not be an opinion piece, but an analysis..
2. Avoid the use of first person in your paper
3. Limit your response to a maximum of 3-5pages
Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources and use at least 3 references. For additional information on how to recongnize peer-reviewed journals see http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php and for evaluting internet sources http://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more