Answer all the questions thoughtfully using full complete sentences and details that support your answers.
1. Recall one sleep cycle includes NREM 1,2,3 and REM. Generally speaking, how many times do you allow your brain to reach REM each night? Prove how you know by leading me through your calculations please.
2. Describe a moment when you did not get enough sleep. Which skills or functions could you not perform as well because of this? Be specific.
3. Which theory do you think explains why YOU dream? Explain why using details from class to support your answer.
4. Imagine you are scheduling your classes for college. What time of the day are you signing up for? Why? (Use our discussion on productivity to support your answer).
Part 4: Sleeping and Dreaming
Answer the following questions using full complete sentences. Be thoughtful in your responses to show your understanding of what occurs when the brain is asleep and theories for why humans dream.
Before virtual learning began, high school students in Prince William County Public Schools started their school day at 7:20am. Why did having an early start time effect the performance of different students?
Your response must include the following:
• An explanation for why students needed eight to ten hours of sleep in regards to N-REM and REM.
• A description of three negative effects students endured due to lack of sleep and how this could have effected their productivity during the school day.
In the classic Disney movie Cinderella, the main character refuses to describe a dream she had. To explain why, she sings the following lyric:
“A dream is a wish your heart makes.”
Would neuroscientists agree or disagree with Cinderella? Explain why.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more