1. Beck’s “Unnatural Selection” link: https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/unnatural-selec…
2. Lopato’s “Yes, Science is Political” (attached in file)
3. Jewitt and Luu’s “Pluto, Perception & Planetary Politics”
4. Martin’s “The Egg and the Sperm” (attached in file)
1) Choose an interesting passage (~three to four sentences) from one of our shared assigned readings so far.
2) Place the passage in quotation marks at the top of the page (beneath your heading) and follow it with an MLA in-text citation, just like you would if the quote appeared in an essay.
3) Below, compose a formal response to the passage* in which you:
a. explain what the passage means and is saying to the reader, in your own words
b. explain why it interests you as a reader** while paying attention to at least one important word in the passage.
*If the passage doesn’t give you much to respond to and you find yourself doing more summary than analysis, it’s best to choose a different passage. Otherwise, you won’t have anything to write about 🙂
**Keep in mind that you can be interested in something even if you feel like you don’t fully understand it or don’t really agree with it (Ex: “I find theories about the existence of aliens interesting, but ultimately pointless, because…”). Your response is a great place to explore that dynamic!
1) Your primary task is to explain why and how the ideas/concepts/arguments in the passage you’ve quoted made you think more deeply about a larger issue or idea you might be interested in exploring further in your upcoming argumentative essay.
2) By beginning to engage actively with a text as a reader, you are becoming more aware about what you respond to as a member of the essay’s audience.
3) When you carefully read and analyze a meaningful passage from a shared reading, you are working actively towards building an essay. The best arguments often critically engage with important points or ideas, so by summarizing and analyzing a small passage you find interesting you’re well on your way to brainstorming and building your own argument.
Minimum Assignment Requirements:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more