1. All of the following types of income are considered earned income for a traditional IRA contribution except:
a. K-1 income from an S corporation
b. W-2 income
c. self-employment income
d. Alimony resulting from a divorce agreement signed June 1, 2018
2. Which of the following types of income is considered earned income for a traditional IRA contributions?
b. Rental income
c. Capital gains
d. Partnership income from a law firm
3. Seth and Morgan were just married, but Seth does not work. They are both 25 years old. Morgan supports Seth with funds from her trust fund, investment income of $12,000, and her part-time earnings of $7000 this year. If Morgan contributes $6000 in 2019 to her Roth IRA, how much can Seth contribute to his traditional IRA?
4. What is the earliest age that an IRA catch-up contributions can be made?
5. Charles, a single 29-year old CEO of a technology start up company , earns a $2 million base salary with a $400,000 bonus. He is not a participant in any retirement plans at work. What is the maximum deductible IRA contribution Charles can make during 2019?
6. How are excess contributions to an IRA penalized?
7. How do individual retirement annuities differ from a traditional IRA account?
8. What are the minimum distribution rules for traditional IRAs?
9. Compare and contrast a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
10. Discuss the impact of violating the prohibited transaction rules of an IRA.
Roth IRA 101
Retirement Topics – IRA Contribution Limits
When Can a Retirement Plan Distribute Benefits?
Publication 590-B (2018), Distributions from Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)
Publication 590-A (2018), Contributions to Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more