Use all of the resources in Course Content as well as your textbook to guide your writing. Follow the prompts in the appropriate worksheet from the Aesthetic Experience Materials area in this module. Apply the skills you’ve developed throughout the course in researching and evaluating works from the humanities. (Optional: SPC Student ID. Many events and museums offer discounts for students)
Throughout the course you have applied the practice of critical analysis to a variety of works from the humanities. This assignment is the capstone of the lessons and activities you’ve completed in this course.
For this assignment you will physically attend an art museum, dance concert, musical performance, or theatrical production (a play or musical play) in your local community. [Note: Cinema / film is not an option for this assignment]
BEFORE THE EXPERIENCE (DO THESE STEPS EARLY IN THE SEMESTER)
1. View the Aesthetic Experience and Perception video and read the associated transcript in the Aesthetic Experience Materials area of this module.
2. Look through the pre-approved list of art museums and events in the Aesthetic Experience Materials area of this module and choose your experience.
3. Plan for and schedule the time and date to go to your chosen experience.
DURING AND AFTER THE EXPERIENCE (DO THESE STEPS FOR THE VISIT/EVENT)
4. Print out the appropriate worksheet for your chosen event from the four provided in the Aesthetic Experience Materials area of this module to take with you.
5. Go to your chosen in-person Aesthetic Experience, jotting notes on the printed worksheet during the experience.
6. After attending the museum or performance, compose an essay pertaining to this in-person aesthetic experience based on the detailed instructions in the Aesthetic Experience worksheet that you selected. Incorporate terms from the list at the end of your worksheet.
7. Conduct the appropriate research to support your responses to the worksheet prompts. Be sure to cite all sources, including the event or work of art.
8. Finally, submit your completed Aesthetic Experience and Critical Analysis essay to this dropbox folder. (Note: you may submit the completed worksheet, provided that your responses reflect in-depth critical evaluation and analysis and careful editing/proofreading and research citations before submitting.)
You would have to use the event list and the worksheet to create your experience and look up the event and take notes from there. Student lives in the Saint Petersburg Area.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
At homeworkcheg.com, You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with at HomeworkCheg, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more